[vc_row section_mode=”normal” bgmode=”default” bgposition=”top_left” bgrepeat=”no-repeat” bgattachment=”scroll” padding=”custom-padding” padding_top_value=”30″ padding_bottom_value=”30″ shadow=”shadow-off”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text animation_loading=”no” animation_loading_effects=”fade_in”]
Aqueous are growing! We have been a Google partner agency since 2013 and following some excellent customer wins we need an SEO professional to help keep our customers happy and to drive business growth.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to come and join our team in Runcorn.
The Digital Marketing Analyst Role:
The role of a Digital Marketing Analyst at Aqueous is to produce tangible results for a range of customers and deliver Digital Marketing strategies through a team of Digital Marketing executives.
Your overall responsibility will be to deliver class-leading SEO results for our customers. You will need to be technically competent, articulate and be able to represent the business to external customers and suppliers.
As well as day to day technical SEO you will be expected to run PPC campaigns, help with email marketing and social media campaigns and have a deep understanding of the way that Google works. You will have the ability to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
The right candidate will be responsible for the delivery of objectives and the management and implementation of the team to meet Company revenue targets…
- You will be responsible for managing and optimising a portfolio of customer websites.
- To be able to produce clear relevant reporting, use SEO tools and deliver day-to-day optimisation.
- Conducting competitor and gap analysis.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- You will need to have a strong technical SEO knowledge to be able to optimise across a range of digital platforms
- Helping with the management of our PPC portfolio
- Staying on top of Digital Marketing and SEO trends and technical updates
- Deliver strong results for our customers.
Skills & experience required:
- You must be professional, articulate and self-motivated with basic skills of Microsoft Office and be familiar with Windows operating system along with desktop editors for Adwords and Bing.
- Experienced in running SEO campaigns for at least two years
- You will have a strong technical SEO knowledge and be able to optimise websites
- Clear understanding and preferably qualifications in Digital Marketing or Google accredited qualifications
- A fast thinking dynamic person with a positive attitude able to function under pressure, and an exceptional aptitude for learning, combined with common sense and initiative.
- An individual who has good written and spoken communication skills, but above all, exemplary relationship building skills.
- An individual that can function both as a team player and in a standalone capacity – able to organise yourself and others around you to a common goal.
You must be hungry to succeed!
Location: Runcorn – The Heath Business & Technical Park
Salary: £17,000 – £22,000 a year + benefits inc. Childcare Vouchers scheme, Ride to work scheme and subsidised gym membership.