Aqueous are growing!
We have been a Google partner agency since 2013 and following some excellent customer wins we need an SEO professional to help keep our customers happy and to drive business growth.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to come and join our team in Runcorn.
The Digital Marketing Analyst Role:
The role of a Digital Marketing Analyst at Aqueous is to produce tangible results for a range of customers and deliver Digital Marketing strategies through a team of Digital Marketing executives. Your overall responsibility will be to deliver class-leading results for our customers. You will need to be technically competent, articulate and be able to represent the business to external customers and suppliers.
As well as day to day technical SEO you will be expected to run PPC campaigns, help with email marketing and social media campaigns and have a deep understanding of the way that Google works. You will have the ability to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Account management, including emailing and telephoning
- Complete the work for SEO marketing clients on a monthly basis
- Measure and report performance of all customer campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns as required
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of customer websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance;
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content
Ensure customers are regularly updated with verbal and written reports of progress
SEO & PPC Services:
- Being involved in proposals and website reviews
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- All areas of SEO & PPC. Keywords and competitor research, Technical, On Page and Off Page, conversion rate optimisation, tracking and reporting
- Also, universal search optimisation including; Google Local, Google Shopping and Video SE
- An excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques
- Able to monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns successfully
- Must have a fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms, compliance
- To be able to monitor and report on SEO campaigns successfully
- Have experience of running successful link building and outreach campaigns as well as in link removal and link disavow
- Have the ability to identify conversion opportunities from PPC data for SEO
- Good knowledge of technical SEO
- Understand HTML, WordPress, and most CMS platforms
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdWords and various online marketing Tools
- Know how to research, create and optimise content
- Have experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches to encourage keyword expansion
- Creating growth analysis
- PPC experience
- Approach work conscientiously and uses initiative to ensure tasks are seen through to end and any issues are addressed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects
- A minimum of 1 year of SEO experience, preferably within an agency and the industry
- Experienced in successfully setting up and managing Adwords campaigns
- Experienced in successfully setting up and managing Paid Social Media campaigns
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to self-educate
- Detail-oriented, organised, and efficient with an ability to simplify the complex into clear plans
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in priorities
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
You must be hungry to succeed!
Location: Runcorn – Sutton Quays Business Park
Salary: Dependent on experience