[vc_row section_mode=”normal” bgmode=”default” bgposition=”top_left” bgrepeat=”no-repeat” bgattachment=”scroll” padding=”custom-padding” padding_top_value=”30″ padding_bottom_value=”30″ shadow=”shadow-off”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text animation_loading=”no” animation_loading_effects=”fade_in”]
As Head of Digital you will responsible for creating, developing and managing the digital strategy for the clients and to lead and manage the Digital team to ensure Aqueous continues to deliver cutting edge digital campaigns and services. Aqueous Digital are looking to expand the team and bring in a high calibre SEO Specialist to deliver first class marketing activities and drive SEO results.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Account management, including liaising and meeting with clients.
- Complete the work for SEO marketing clients on a monthly basis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites;
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance;
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content – giving you more authority
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Being involved in proposals and pitch process including occasional attending meetings
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- All areas of SEO. Keywords and competitor research, Technical, On Page and Off Page Optimisation. Also universal search optimisation including; Google Local, Google Shopping and Video SEO.
- Train and support the Account Executives in their daily tasks an on best practice SEO
- Research new SEO developments and communicate this throughout the SEO team and rest of the business when applicable
- Research new pieces of software to improve efficiency of SEO team
- Develop strategies for clients alongside the CEO
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge in using SEO tools such as: Linkdex/BrightEdge/Searchmetrics, SEOmoz, Screaming Frog and so on
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in SEO strategy (including link development and outreach strategies)
- Experience dealing with clients and being involved in pitches and proposals
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and content production/ management experience
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and hold relevant Google professional qualifications i.e. Adwords qualified and Analytics qualified.
- Two to three years of SEO experience, including keyword research and SEO writing
- A strong passion for all things SEO and online marketing with a proven track record of using analytics tools and improving SEO metrics, as well as experience in setting up Google Adword campaigns.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Is incredibly attentive to detail
Location: Runcorn – The Heath Business & Technical Park
Salary: £25, 000 – £30,000 a year + benefits inc. Childcare Vouchers scheme, Ride to work scheme and subsidised gym membership.
Job Type: Full-time
If this sounds like the sort of challenge you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply send us an email along with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org