Are you enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to learn? We’re hiring!
We are looking for a SEO Specialist/developer to help us deliver SEO strategy for our clients. The right candidate will look to increase search engine visibility and drive organic search traffic and revenue for the brands we work with.
You will be responsible for keyword analytics, content development, technical audits, link building, internal linking and competitor analysis, in order to deliver the highest ROI from search engines.
• 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimisation
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Ability to string a sentence or two together to form a coherent blog, post or article
• Web Analysis: Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
• Experience working with CMS platforms and creating/administrating content
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Excellent communication skills
• Passionate, creative and able to work under pressure
If you think you fit the bill then why not get in touch?
The successful candidate will be joining one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in Cheshire and working from our salubrious surroundings on The Heath Business & Technical Park in Runcorn. The hours are generally 9-5 and it’s all indoor work with no heavy lifting.
There’s an on-site canteen and gym although if you’d prefer to stay in the office eating your own sandwiches and drinking the unlimited free tea and coffee then that’s fine.
The successful candidate can expect*;
• Competitive Salary
• 28 days holiday a year
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised gym membership
• Healthcare cash plans
To apply send us an email along with your CV and a covering letter outlining exactly why you are worthy of an interview. Oh and as an extra test you also need to work out how to email us; it’s a small test but an important one.
*some benefits are available to staff after a qualifying period of employment.