Aqueous are looking for a Digital Media Salesperson; a real all-rounder with the ability to make a difference on a daily basis.
Based initially in the North West, you will be primarily responsible for selling Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation and PPC Management services to new business and helping us grow our customer base. As well as this the successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing progress on customer accounts, maintaining customer satisfaction, finding solutions to any concerns presented by our customers and proactively looking out for the customer’s best interests.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for being creative, self-motivated, sales driven and quick to think outside the box.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Digital Marketing company which offers opportunities to learn and develop personally in a genuinely happy, lively and driven working environment.
The Media Salesperson will be the primary customer-facing representative of Aqueous Digital. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Drive new business sales through new clients
- Convert enquiries received from our website, email marketing or existing telemarking support
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, attending networking / trade shows / events; calling on inactive accounts and existing accounts to identify key areas for improvement for customers
- Conduct an analysis of each prospect to understand the client’s needs and develop the ideal solution
- Build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention
- Work well with the Aqueous Digital team to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service
- Responsible for new sales opportunities. Sales include SEO, Social Media, PPC and Reputation Management
- Manage sales to new customers and be accountable for the growth of the customers you acquire
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customers. Close the sales and prepare and execute proposals.
- Schedule, organise, and prioritise work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines
- Responsible for driving sales results and meeting sales targets / expectations
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
1-3 years sales experience preferred in a new business role. However, previous experience is not essential as training will be provided. Candidates from all sales backgrounds are welcome, ideally you’ll have experience in a similar role within Digital Marketing which demands that the customers’ needs are put first. Good IT skills, teamwork and the motivation to be successful and target driven are essential.
The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience, with achievable bonus structure in place.
Aqueous also provide employee benefits including childcare vouchers, healthcare cash plans, gym membership schemes and private medical plans*
The primary location for this role is Runcorn, however there will be travel involved in this role to meet the needs of our business and our customers.
Job Type: Full time
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License