As a rapidly growing agency, we are looking for an outstanding SEO Outreach Executive to take our business to the next level. You will have at least a year’s experience in a digital marketing role and will have the choice to work from home or from our offices in Sutton Weaver, Cheshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing digital marketing company that offer opportunities to learn and develop in a genuinely happy, lively and driven working environment.
Your overall responsibility as SEO Outreach Executive will be to deliver first-class results and account management services for our customers. You will need to be technically competent, articulate and be able to represent the business when dealing with external customers and suppliers.
As well as day-to-day technical SEO and outreach work, you will help with co-ordinating content production and have a deep understanding of the way that Google works. You will also have the ability to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up-to-date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important developments in the search world.
As SEO Outreach Executive, you will:
- Have a killer-instinct for spotting and delivering links across any industry
- Have experience and proven track record in using industry-leading tools to identify and then target relevant sites for links
- Have experience of working with, delivering and gaining coverage from website owners, bloggers and journalists, specifically from tier one, regional, trade and business press
- Have experience and proven experience in building links on quality, niche relevant websites across multiple industries
- Have experience of creating and delivering detailed content plans (working alongside our content marketing team)
- Be highly creative and able to spot ideas, angles and opportunities with content and story ideation
- Be able to multi-task and good organisational skills, allowing you to manage your own time and workload
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills:
- An outreach/link building background with proven track record
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes SEO/link building
- Absolute understanding of what makes a good quality link
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently or as part of a team
Salary range £21,000 – £28,000 per annum (negotiable based on skills and experience)
- Holiday allowance (25 days per year)
- Flexible Working and Work Life Balance options
- Employer Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym benefit
- Technology and mobile benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility and charitable support policy
- We are a Living Wage Employee
- Personal skill development and individual training plan (See the skills and training section of our website for full details)
About Aqueous Digital
Aqueous Digital is an award-winning, family-run digital marketing agency based in Cheshire.
We specialise in organic and paid internet search, website content strategy and reputation management.
Founded in 2011, we set out with a clear vision to provide a different type of digital marketing service: a service based entirely on trust, loyalty, and collaboration (TLC).
Now a decade later, those core values are as central to our ethos as they have ever been. We stand by our caring, down-to-earth, ethical approach to business, but this does not just apply to our customers, we carry this through to how we treat our employees too.
We recently won Best Small Integrated Search Agency at the prestigious UK Search Awards, Best Small Integrated Search Agency at the European Search Awards, Best Global Small Integrated Agency at the Global Search Awards and Best Small Integrated Digital Agency at the UK Growth Awards 2021.
Our offices are situated just off the M56 in Sutton Weaver, Cheshire. We are happy to discuss flexible and agile working options including working from home and hybrid working.
Full-time. (Fixed term contracts also available)
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover email to Paula Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing deadline of midnight Sunday 22 May 2022
Telephone enquiries: 01928 566777
UK RESIDENTS ONLY WITH VALID WORKING VISA
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE