Meet the team
- Jonathan is Google AdWords Certified, has an MBA from Henley Management School and has been a Chartered Marketer for over twenty years. Jonathan is a public speaker on SEO and Digital Marketing and regularly lectures and trains on all aspects of Digital Marketing. His specialty is helping businesses identify clear marketing strategies that deliver results.
- If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your phone, which ones would you keep? I’d keep Shazam as I use it whenever I am out and about and hear something I really like. It’s great for finding new music and artists. I’d also keep Mag Light as it’s a wonderful, free app that turns your phone into a magnifying glass and finally I’d keep the Cloud as all my spreadsheets and documents I use for stamp collecting are stored there, for easy access when I am at a Stamp Fair.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Other than taller, I just wanted to help people.
- Who’s your favourite cartoon character? There’s way too many to pick just one favourite, but if pressed I could happily spend time watching ‘I am Weasel’
- What was the last song you listened to? I listen to the radio most days so it could be anything, but the last song I Shazamed was ‘You got dat right’ by Garfield Fleming.
- Name one thing still on your bucket list Visiting Australia
- If you had to sing karaoke right now, which song would you pick? I wouldn’t. And if you’d ever heard me sing, you’d thank me for this choice.
- Do you have a favourite mug? My favourite mug(s) are any Fine Bone China mugs. Tea just tastes better from fine bone china.
- If you were forced to watch reruns of a favourite show, which would you choose? Definitely Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister. Superb acting and plotlines that still resonate today
- If you had a magic button on your desk to bring you whatever you wanted, what would it bring? Sunshine.
- If you could have any talent, what would it be and why? I’d love to be able to sing because it’s one of the few things I simply can’t do.