Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Meet the team
- What is your role at Aqueous and what does that involve on a day-to-day basis? I am a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst at Aqueous, which means that I handle the SEO work for a selection of our clients. This includes uploading content, performing keyword research, and link building to increase traffic and conversions! I also head up a small team on our Reputation Management projects.
- If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your phone, which ones would you keep? Instagram, Spotify and FlightRadar24
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Check-Out Assistant at Morrisons. I loved the idea of working on a till! Had to be Morrisons though, nowhere else.
- Who’s your favourite cartoon character? Tigger from Winnie the Pooh!
- What was the last song you listened to? Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy.
- Name one thing still on your bucket list Travel to see the Eurovision Grand Final.
- If you had to sing karaoke right now, which song would you pick? I’d attempt to sing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. ‘Attempt’ being the key word.
- Do you have a favourite mug? My parents bought me a mug as a souvenir from their holiday. It’s the full package: Greek, dogs and comes with its own spoon! It is a challenge to carry though.
- If you were forced to watch reruns of a favourite show, which would you choose? The Simpsons.
- If you had a magic button on your desk to bring you whatever you wanted, what would it bring? An electric blanket!
- If you could have any talent, what would it be and why? I’d love to be able to write. I’ve tried to start my own blog a few times but could never write anything interesting!