Aqueous Digital

SEO for the Building & Construction Industry

SEO for the Building & Construction Industry

We can help you lay the foundations for attracting more customers to your website and building your business

As a UK agency specialising in search and website content, we are experts in helping building, construction and engineering firms grow their customer base, by driving new traffic to their website.

Construction in the UK is a £110 billion industry that makes up 7% of GDP. The industry itself employs over 3 million people and makes up 10% of all employment in the UK. 60% of all construction is now new build, and the remaining 40% is refurbishment and maintenance.

There are a total 325,736 building firms in the UK, making it a highly competitive industry. However, the construction industry overall has been slow to adopt digital marketing strategies on the scale of other sectors. This is particularly true for SMEs. When it comes down to it, what this really means, is that there is every opportunity for a forward thinking building and construction firm to dominate Google Search and introduce a website content strategy that puts them ahead of the competition.

Spirit level

Aqueous Digital has a proven track record of achieving high Google search rankings for our customers and we can help you ensure your website is more easily found by your customers.

Contact us today for an informal chat and find out how we could help your business grow.

We offer a free website audit and a free 30-minute Zoom call where our digital specialists will provide friendly and confidential marketing advice.

Our track record

We recently helped a building and dampproof specialist business increase their website traffic by 57% in under a year.

They now have 13 priority search terms ranked at number 1 on Google. A further 24 search terms are in position 2-3 and 34 more are in the top ten. This is critical for driving business as positions 1-3 generally attract 61% of all clicks and less than 10% of Google searchers venture onto page 2.

As a result of this increased web traffic and Google ranking dominance, they are now seeing a significant increase in prospective business enquiries through their website.

What our customer said:

“We now have about a years’ experience of working with Aqueous Digital and are very happy with how our website is performing. We have found all of our contacts at Aqueous great to deal with, very friendly and efficient, and we have benefitted from the range of individual skills that they have in-house. Aqueous’ reaction, help and understanding during the COVID 19 problems, which many businesses will have experienced, was also very helpful and much appreciated.”

See full case study and testimonial

Call us on 0800 285 1424 or email us at to have a chat about what we can do for your business.

Aqueous Digital – because Search Never Sleeps