Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR)
We strongly stand by on our open, honest and ethical culture and we carry this through to everything we do. We commit to being a socially responsible company by:
- Always adopting ethical and ‘white hat’ practices when it comes to digital marketing, search engine optimisation, content production, reputation management and link building
- Consistently being open, honest and transparent will all our customers and stakeholders, and collaborating directly with them to enhance their business operations without misleading or providing unrealistic expectations
- Always abiding by UK and EU legislation in relation to our business operations, including employment law, GDPR, data security, trading practices, health and safety, environmental legislation, and general company law
- Actively investing in the skill development, education and training of our staff and looking after their mental and physical wellbeing in the workplace
- Offering a range of flexible work-life balance options for staff that improve personal wellbeing and boost overall staff morale
- Encouraging charitable giving and fundraising amongst staff and as a business as a whole
- Investing back into our local community, by supporting programmes and initiatives that enhance social justice, support local businesses, improve environments, and provide positive opportunities or experiences for people who live in and around the areas where we operate.
- Encouraging and supporting our staff to actively volunteer in the local community
- Reducing our carbon footprint and impact our activities have on the environment
- Promoting sustainable transport and car sharing to our staff and reducing unnecessary business travel in favour of alternative options such as video conferencing
- Actively offering and promoting the Government’s ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme to all our staff
- Making more ethical, localised and fairtrade purchasing decisions that contribute to improving social justice and reducing global environmental impact
- Being an equal opportunities employer, proactively avoiding any discrimination in the workplace or through our recruitment processes
- Being a Living Wage Employer
- Actively raising awareness of the Menopause with whole of the Aqueous Team and ensuring that any staff going through this period in their lives are fully supported by the company and fellow team members. We are commitment to delivering regular awareness training and creating an environment where women feel encouraged to seek support and are comfortable to talk openly about what they are going through.
- Raising awareness of the menopause with Aqueous customers and stakeholders with the primary aim of prompting discussion, changing the dialogue around the issue and improving how it is perceived and dealt with in today’s society. For more information about the Menopause and where you can go to find support, please visit our partner organisation The Menopausal Godmother (an initiative founded and managed by Aqueous Digital Director, Emma Guy)
- Promoting our ethical and environmental policies to customers, stakeholders and suppliers and actively seeking to work with businesses and organisations that share our values
Call us today on 0800 285 1424 for a friendly chat with our specialist team and find out what we could do for your business. Aqueous Digital. Because search never sleeps.